Caramel Apple Spice
Copycat Recipe Alert! Now YOU can make this Starbucks Fall favorite at home!
- Servings: 1
- 116 cal
- 28 g carbs
- 26 g sugar
- 2 g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 1 cup Low Sugar Apple Juice
- Whipped Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Combine 1 tbsp of Sugar Free Caramel Syrup, 2 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup and Apple Juice to a small sauce pan and heat on low-medium until warmed.
- Remove from heat and pour into a mason jar.
- TO CREATE THE CARAMEL DRIZZLE: In a separate sauce pan, combine 1 tbsp of Sugar Free Caramel Syrup with 1/4 cup water, and powdered erythritol. Whisk together. Place on stove and bring to a simmer. Cook for five minutes. Remove from heat and pour mixture into blender. Add xanthan gum to mixture. Blend until smooth. Add more xanthan if necessary and blend again until you reach the consistency of your liking.Top the apple Juice mixture with whipped heavy cream and drizzle your caramel syrup mixture on top.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup and Sugar Free Caramel Syrup to make this festival fall favorite more often!