Hot/Iced Pistachio Latte Starbucks Dupe
It is always so exciting when Starbucks releases their newest drinks for the upcoming season. The hot flavor of this season is pistachio - but comes with the cost of a 370 calorie count, 60g of carbs, and 58g of sugar for a venti cup o' joe. Not to mention the cost of running out to grab a cup of coffee from our favorite green mermaid. It is time to skip the drive thru and be your own barista! Welcome to your own coffee bar! Skinny Mixes has all you need to create a delicious homemade Pistachio Latte your way with our 0 calorie and Sugar Free Pistachio Syrup.
- 3 Pumps of Sugar Free Pistachio Syrup
- Choice of Milk
- 2 Shots of Espresso
- Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
- Ice (If served cold)
- First - we will take care of the milk in your drink. If you want your latte hot, heat your milk on your stovetop. If you want an iced latte, do not heat your milk. Pour your milk into a bowl and froth milk with either a frother or whisk (Pro Tip: Our Pink Milk Frother makes frothing milk easy and helps when you are in a hurry!).
- Next, prepare and brew your two shots of espresso to get that boost of energy!
- Combine frothed milk and espresso into your glass. If you would like your drink iced, pour over ice.
- Now for the Skinny Mixes magic! Add three pumps of Sugar Free Pistachio Syrup to your glass. With our syrup made of 0 calories, 0 sugar, and 0 carbs, it is a smarter choice than spending extra $$$ to drink 58g of sugar, 62g of carbs, and 370 calories at Starbucks. Our Sugar Free Pistachio Syrup lets you be your own barista and be in control of your coffee and what it is made of!
- Then, drizzle some Sugar Free Caramel Sauce on the top of your drink to make for a delicious and Instagram worthy drink!
- Cheers to making your delicious Pistachio Latte without having to wait at the drive thru!