When Skinny Mixes Headquarters found out it was #NationalFruitCocktailDay, we knew we HAD to whip up this delicious beverage for you. This drink recipe is tropical, fun, and - most importantly - low in sugar. To make an authentic Insta-worthy Fishbowl cocktail, you will need a 1/2 gallon clear bowl and some low-sugar fish candy. Grab your ingredients and get fishing!
- 1/2 gallon fish bowl (any transparent bowl or large cup will work just fine)
- 1 can of Zevia Lemon Lime Twist Zero Calorie Soda
- 1 cup of silver rum
- 6 tablespoons of Blue Curacao
- 1 cup still or sparkling water
- 4 tablespoons of Sugar Free Mermaid Syrup
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar Free Coconut Syrup
- Handful of Smartsweets Sweet Fish - Berry flavor (optional)
- Citrus slices
- Fill a 1/2 gallon fish bowl less than halfway with ice.
- Pour a can of Zevia Lemon Lime Twist Zero Calorie Soda over the ice and stir.
- Add your choice of sliced citrus to the bowl. We recommend Key Lime!
- Add your rum, Mermaid Syrup, Coconut Syrup, water, and Blue Curacao to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add a handful of low sugar fish candy for an authentic Fishbowl cocktail. This Insta-worthy cocktail is just in time for #NationalFruitCocktailDay!