Peppermint Dream Cloud Cocktail
Your new favorite holiday cocktail! Thanks to Shelley from Simply Shelley and Recipes for creating this delicious holiday recipe!
- Servings: 1
- 137 cal
- 1g carbs
- 1g sugar
- 3g fat
- 1 tbsp. Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup
- 1/3 cup Half and half
- 1 ½ jigger Vodka
- Red Sprinkles (optional)
- Peppermint Candy (optional)
- Crush all the peppermint candy in a bag, unless you bought already crushed candy, and set aside.
- Place all the ingredients, except the candy, into a small blender and blend until smooth.
- Then, pour the mixture into your shaker and shake!
- In the meantime, pour some peppermint bark syrup in a bowl and red sprinkles in another bowl.
- Wet the rim of your glass and dip into the sprinkles.
- Pour your blended mixture into your glass and top with crushed peppermint.
- Optional - Add a peppermint bark ice cube. To make a Peppermint Bark Ice Cube, add 1 tsp of Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup into an ice cube mold and add water. Leave in freezer until completely frozen.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup to start making this seasonal recipe all the time