Cranberry & Basil White Chocolate Martini
It's not Christmas without a Cranberry Cocktail! Thanks to Shelley from Simply Shelley and Cocktails for creating this delicious recipe!
- Servings: 1
- 216 cal
- 28g carbs
- 20g sugar
- 0g fat
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 basil leaves
- 1 ½ tbsp of Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 1 ½ shots Vodka
- Place the cranberries into a small saucepan with the basil leaves and an inch or 2 of water.
- Cover and simmer on a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the cranberries have cooked down, remove from heat and set aside.
- Once cooled, pour into a blender or mixer and puree.
- Put all the ingredients into your shaker with ice and shake.
- Pour into your glass and garnish with cranberries and basil (optional).
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup to make this Christmas Cocktail more often!