Low Carb Cottontail Martini
While searching for eggs, we found this egg-celent recipe from @thelowcarbcontessa to celebrate Easter. We hope that you hop to it and enjoy this recipe!
Original recipe post: https://www.instagram.com/p/CM7vv9vAASH/
- 2 tbsp of Sugar Free Cotton Candy Syrup
- 2 shots of Vanilla or Whipped Cream Vodka
- 1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk
- Sugar-Free Honey Substitute
- Pour a bit of honey substitute or sugar-free syrup onto a small dish. Add a bit of shredded unsweetened coconut to a separate dish. Run the rim of your cocktail glasses into the honey substitute, and then into the coconut. Tap off any excess coconut, and set it aside.
- Place ice into a cocktail shaker, add vodka, cotton candy syrup, and unsweetened coconut milk. Place lid on the shaker and shake.
- Pour the cocktail into your glasses and enjoy! Hoppy Easter!