Boozy Peppermint Patty Hot Cocoa
A Boozy Peppermint Patty Hot Cocoa is all you need to spread Christmas Cheer this holiday season.
- Servings: 1
- 115 cal
- 13g carbs
- 9g sugar
- 0g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup
- Sugar Free Hot Chocolate packet
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 oz brandy
- 1/2 oz dark rum
- Optional whipped heavy cream
- Heat milk on stove in a small sauce pan for five minutes until warm.
- Stir in sugar free hot chocolate mix and Skinny Syrup.
- Mix in brandy and rum to hot chocolate.
- Top with whipped heavy cream and crushed peppermint if desired.
- Enjoy!Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Peppermint Bark Syrup to make this Boozy Peppermint Patty Hot Cocoa all season long!