Looking for a tasty breakfast waffle that doesn't hold back on the flavor? We promise you won't even know these waffles are Keto and sugar-free!
- 1 egg
- 2 TBSP of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- 2 TBSP almond flour
- 1/4 TSP baking powder
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 3 thinly sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (optional)
- Plug in your waffle maker and lightly spray it with oil to prevent sticking.
- In a small bowl combine the egg, almond flour, heavy cream, baking powder, and Strawberry Syrup. Whisk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the waffle maker, close the lid, and let your waffle expand and rise.
- Remove the waffle and place onto a plate. Use any leftover waffle batter to create additional waffles. Pro tip: Stack your waffles and layer them with whipped cream and sliced strawberries for that in-house diner feel.
- If you're looking to add some extra flavor on top, try our pancake syrup recipe using our Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup. Need help finding the recipe? Just search for pancake syrup in the search bar!