Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups of Love
Valentine's Day is all about indulging in the good stuff and spending time with the ones you love. Treat yourself to a delectable sweet and salty snack that will make you fall even more in love with the perfect pairing of chocolate and peanut butter - all without the excess sugar and calories.
- Servings: 12
- 149 cal
- 13.4g carbs
- 7.8g sugar
- 12.6g fat
- 1 package of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 3/8 cup of Peanut Butter (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon of Flour (optional for texture)
- 1-2 teaspoons of Simple Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Syrup found within our Chocolate Syrup Trio
- Paper cup liners or tiny muffin tins
- Place your peanut butter into a mixing bowl and add flour to give it a thicker consistency.
- Add in 1-2 teaspoons of Simple Syrup to your peanut butter to add extra sugar-free sweetness. Set aside.
- Empty one package of Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels into a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until thoroughly melted.
- Mix in 1-2 tablespoons of Chocolate Fudge Brownie Syrup, found within our Chocolate Syrup Trio, into the melted chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Gently pour an even layer of melted chocolate into paper liners. Don't make it too thick!
- Put the peanut butter cup bottoms in the fridge to set.
- Once solid, take your peanut butter cup bottoms and add peanut butter, making sure to stay away from the edges.
- Add melted chocolate on top to finish off the peanut butter cups. Put them into the fridge to solidify.
- Take a bite and enjoy! These homemade chocolate peanut butter cups contain half the sugar and carbohydrates of a traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Additionally, this recipe is vegan as-is. It's a treat you can't resist!