Homemade Pancake Syrup....it couldn't get any tastier than this!
- Servings: 1
- 0 cal
- 0 g carbs
- 0 g sugar
- 0 g fat
- 1-2 tsp Skinny Syrup of choice (You choose the flavor!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Add Skinny Syrup, Erythritol, and Water to a sauce pan and whisk together.
- Place on stove and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into blender and add xanthan gum.
- Blend until smooth. Add more xanthan if necessary and blend again until you reach the consistency of your liking.
- Serve with pancakes, french toast, or waffles!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup and have this pancake syrup available in your household all the time! Want a different flavored pancake syrup? Just switch out the Maple Bourbon Pecan Skinny Syrup for another!