Vanilla Caramel Creme French Toast
This life changing French Toast hack is so sweet and delicious! Thanks to @healthykatie_ww for the recipe!
- Servings: 1
- 282 cal
- 32.5 g carbs
- 3.1 g sugar
- 10 g fat
- 10 pieces Natures Own White Wheat Bread
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Creme Syrup
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Olive Oil Spray
- Topping suggestions: PB2, Banana, Fat Free Reddiwhip, Sugar Free Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, unsweetened almond milk, dash of cinnamon and 1-2 tbsp Skinny Syrup.
- Coat bread in mixture and place into heated pan sprayed with olive oil.
- Cook until brown on both sides.
- Serve hot. Add desired toppings and enjoy!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel Creme Syrup and make this french toast more often! Want to switch things up? Try using a different Skinny Syrup instead!