Chocolate Caramel Truffle Frappe
This blissfully delicious frappe has a smooth creamy caramel and comforting chocolate flavor that will tempt your taste buds!
- Servings: 1
- 40 cal
- 0g carbs
- 0g sugar
- 0g fat
- 1 cups ice
- 1 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 2 tablespoon of heavy cream + ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate Caramel Truffle Syrup
- 1-2 tsp Sugar Free Chocolate Caramel Truffle Syrup for topping syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered Erythritol
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Pour all frappe ingredients into a blender, and blend until smooth. Pour into serving glass and top with whipped heavy cream.
- To create topping syrup, add Skinny Syrup, erythritol, and water to a sauce pan and whisk together.
- Place on stove and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into blender and add xanthan gum.
- Blend until smooth. Add more xanthan if necessary and blend again until you reach the consistency of your liking.
- Drizzle topping syrup over whipped cream.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Chocolate Caramel Truffle Syrup and start making this frappe more often!