Caramel Pecan Pretzel Frappuccino
Hey sweet and salty fans, don't forget to take some time to indulge in all of the good things in life! Just because you're watching your calories does not mean you ever have to sacrifice the flavor or the fun!
This Caramel Pecan Pretzel Frappuccino is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. It tastes just like you're cheating on your diet - even though it is only 168 calories! How is this possible, you ask? Skinny Mixes Syrups are zero calories and zero carbs, making it super easy to stay within your calorie range. Don't be fooled by the zero-calorie claim - each syrup is still full of flavor and sweetness.
Not only is this recipe delicious, but it is also super simple to make! All you need is a blender, and you can make this taste like something straight out of the drive-through!
- Servings: 1
- 168 cal
- 29g carbs
- 0g sugar
- 4g fat
- 2 tbsp Skinny Caramel Pecan Syrup
- Cup of strong black coffee
- Cup of your milk of choice
- Tbsp of salt
- Sugar-Free Caramel Drizzle
- Toppings: Pecans, sugar-free whipped cream, pretzels, caramel corn (optional)
- Blend together ice, strong black coffee, milk, salt, and Skinny Syrup until well mixed.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with optional toppings of whipped cream and caramel syrup, if using. Serve immediately and enjoy every sip!