Strawberry Cold Brew
You know that we are all about BYOB-ing around here. BYOB for us at Skinny Mixes means, Be Your Own Barista!
This Strawberry Cold Brew is a secret menu item at Starbuck's for Valentine's Day and super easy to make in your own coffee bar. You'll see below that it is easy to BYOB, as we want to empower and inspire you to save the money and calories that you'll find at a coffee shop. So treat yourself to something sweet and BYOB!
- Servings: 1
- 32 cal
- 7g carbs
- 1g sugar
- 0 fat
- 2 pumps of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- 2 pumps of Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
- Black Cold Brew Coffee On Tap
- 1/4 cup of Skim Milk
- Pour your Black Cold Brew Coffee On Tap in a glass over ice and add your two pumps of Sugar Free Mocha Syrup. Stir to combine.
- In a separate glass, small pitcher, or jar - pour 1/4 cup of skim milk. Then add 2 pumps of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup. Take a frother and froth milk for about 20 seconds or until foamy. If you do not have a frother, this process can be done by hand with a whisk but will take longer.
- For our vegans, you can still create cold foam to enjoy! Just substitute Oat Milk for Skim Milk in the above step.
- Top the cold brew you prepared in a glass with your homemade strawberry cold foam to put the finishing touch on your strawberry cold brew creation!