Strawberry Cold Brew
- Servings: 1
- 32 cal
- 7g carbs
- 1g sugar
- 0 fat
- 2 pumps of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- 2 pumps of Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
- Black Cold Brew Coffee On Tap
- 1/4 cup of Skim Milk
- Pour your Black Cold Brew Coffee On Tap in a glass over ice and add your two pumps of Sugar Free Mocha Syrup. Stir to combine.
- In a separate glass, small pitcher, or jar - pour 1/4 cup of skim milk. Then add 2 pumps of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup. Take a frother and froth milk for about 20 seconds or until foamy. If you do not have a frother, this process can be done by hand with a whisk but will take longer.
- For our vegans, you can still create cold foam to enjoy! Just substitute Oat Milk for Skim Milk in the above step.
- Top the cold brew you prepared in a glass with your homemade strawberry cold foam to put the finishing touch on your strawberry cold brew creation!