Breakfast at Tiffany's Breakfast
"It may be normal, darling - but I'd rather be natural."
- 1/4 cup of Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone (Pastry)
- 1 1/4 cups flour (Pastry)
- 2 TSP baking powder (Pastry)
- 1/2 TSP salt (Pastry)
- 1 3/4 TSP ground cinnamon (Pastry)
- 2 eggs (Pastry)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (Pastry)
- 1/4 cup shortening (Pastry)
- 2 tbsp of Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup (Coffee)
- Cup of Hot, Brewed Coffee
- Choice of Milk (Coffee)
- PASTRY: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all pastry ingredients into a bowl and mix until well blended. Grease pan & pour batter into a pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- COFFEE: Combine coffee, choice of milk, and Sugar Free Salted Caramel Syrup in a to-go cup and stir.
- Take your pastry and coffee on a hot girl walk around your neighborhood, Tiffany & Co., or wherever your heart may lead.