Luck of the Irish
This drink will bring luck to every night - not just the night of Saint Patrick's Day!
- Servings: 1
- 208 cal
- 10 g carbs
- 10 g sugar
- 3 g fat
- 2 ounces of Irish whiskey
- 1 ounce of Baileys Irish Cream
- 3 tbsp of Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup
- In shaker mix whiskey, Baileys Irish Cream, and Sugar Free Mint Chocolate Chip Syrup.
- Shake, strain, and pour the mixture into a cocktail glass with ice. Enjoy!
- Want to learn a little bit more about what you're drinking? Whiskeys origin began over 1000 years ago when traveling monks migrated from Europe to Ireland carrying the knowledge of distillation. Irish monasteries didn't have grapes to distill for wine, so instead, they began fermenting grains. This choice resulted in one of the world's first modern whiskeys! Not only is the whiskey Irish, but so is the Baileys Irish Cream. This creamy liquor was first made at home with a kitchen blender by David Dand. Humble beginnings are something we relate to here at Skinny Mixes. Jordan (yes, she's an actual person) started this business out of her garage! Now that you know what's in your drink, you can truly enjoy the magic in every sip!