Kiss goodbye to the extra sugar and kiss hello to the perfect Saint Patrick's Day drink!
- Servings: 1
- 100 cal
- 9.2 g carbs
- 7.6 g sugar
- 0.1 g fat
- 1 ounce of Irish Whiskey
- 1 tbsp of Sugar Free Peach Syrup
- 4 ounces of Diet Ginger Beer
- 2 ounces of Orange Juice
- Lime Wheel to Garnish
- Combine the Irish Whiskey, Sugar Free Peach Syrup, diet ginger beer, and orange juice in an ice-filled glass.
- Stir and garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy!
- Are you interested in some Saint Patrick's Day fun facts?
- While this drink is called the Irish Kiss, the Real Saint Patrick was actually born in Britain! The tale goes he was kidnapped by Irish raiders and sold as a slave in Ireland.
- The real name for Leprechauns is actually lobaircin, which means small-bodied fellow! Based on folktales, these tiny fellows are responsible for fixing the shoes and belongings of other fairies despite their crankiness.
- The Shamrock, once called the seamroy, was a sacred plant that displayed the arrival of spring!
- Yes, Saint Patrick is British, yes, the holiday is Irish, and yes, the first Saint Patrick's Day parade was held in America! The first parade was marched on March 17th, 1601 in Saint Augustine Florida - just a three-hour drive from our very own Skinny Mixes headquarters!