- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 20 min
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes Ingredients
- 1/3 cup of oatmeal
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 2 TBSP Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour the batter onto the pan, brown on both sides and serve hot.
- Top with your favorite Sugar Free Skinny Syrup
Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup to add more spice to your life!