Keto Hot Chocolate
Start the new year with a warm Keto-friendly hot chocolate!
- Servings: 2
- 255 cal
- 4 g carbs
- 2 g sugar
- 27 g fat
- 1.5 cups of almond milk
- 4 ounces of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of Keto Skinny Syrup of your choice
- Keto whipped cream
- Heat heavy cream and milk in a pan over low-to-medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder and Syrup and then whisk until it's fully incorporated.
- Top with your favorite keto whipped cream and serve!
- Keto Tip: lessen your stress! Did you know stress hinders your ability to stay in Ketosis? That's because the stress hormone cortisol increases the level of blood sugar in your body. This may make it even harder to loose any stubborn fat. Make exercise and relaxation a part of your daily routine to continuously reduce your stress levels.