Pumpkin Spiced S'mores Cocktail
Gooey and sweet. This recipe is no tricks and all treats!
- Servings: 1
- 510 cal
- 82g carbs
- 55.8g sugar
- 2.1g fat
- 2 tbsp Skinny Peanut Butter Cup Syrup
- 2 oz Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 2 oz Kahlua
- 1 large ice cube
- Chocolate Dessert Syrup
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Large Marshmallows
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 oz milk of choice
- Add one large ice cube to a whiskey glass. Rim glass with chocolate sauce and graham cracker crumbs.
- Add Skinny Peanut Butter Syrup, Peanut Butter Whiskey, and Kahlua.
- Separately, add Skinny Pumpkin Spice Syrup and milk to a frother. Froth until foamy. If you don't have a frother, combine ingredients and shake for two minutes. Once complete, top whiskey with cold foam.
- Top drink with large marshmallows. Carefully use a lighter to burn marshmallows until golden. Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup and Peanut Butter Cup Syrup to make this delicious cocktail all the time!