Blueberry Burst Bellini
- Servings: 6-8
- 81 cal
- 8.5 g carbs
- 5.9 g sugar
- 0.2g fat
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 24 ounces Prosecco, chilled*
- 12 tablespoons of Sugar Free Blueberry Burst
- Want it sweeter? Add one tbsp of Simple Syrup!
- Add water, blueberries and sugar together in a saucespan and stir together as you bring it to a simmer
- Allow purree to cook for 10 min and ensure to the sugar is completely dissolved
- Once cooled blend into until it is a smooth puree.
- If desired you may strain the puree to remove and undesired seeds.
- In a glass as 1 ounces of puree , 1 ounce of Blueberry Burst Syrups, and 3 ounces of prosecco and stir! Enjoy!
- Enjoy this drink and others using our Blueberry Burst Syrup with 25% of your daily value of vitamin C in each serving!
- This drink comes with its boozy benefits! Unless your downing your fruits and veggies you may need ( like most of us) a Vitamin C Supplement. To be able to build proper tissue strength and cartilage growth you may want to consider increasing your intake of Vitamin C. The best way to keep your body strong and well is preventing is from getting sick. It can also be a great way to help with allergies and general protection against viruses!.