The Super Bowl is here and there is nothing that we love more than a spectacular Super Bowl Party. There are two things that we believe that make a party a hit. One being the food and ther other (the most important part) being the drinks! When it comes to watching football, there is one beverage that comes to mind... and thats beer, beer and more beer. Don't be basic, if you want your superbowl party to really stand out, your going to need some drinks that are unique and flavorful. Here are drinks for your Super Bowl Party that you guests will love!
1. Raspberry Beer Cocktail
Look, we know its hard to give up your precious beer when watching football, that is why create this recipe. You can have your beer, but let's just add a little Raspberry upgrade!
- Half of a bottled beer chilled
- ½ cup vodka
- 2 tsp of Sugar Free Meyer Lemon Raspberry Syrup
- 1 tsp of Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- 1/2 cup of water
- Raspberries to garnish!
- Mix together all of the ingredients, garnish with raspberries and enjoy
2. Citrus Splash Cocktail
There is not a win-win scenarios when it comes to football, but there can be a win-win scenario when it comes to your cocktail! This Citrus Splash cocktail is not only totally delicious but it also filled with immune boosting ingredients that make this drink a serious win-win for you and your guests!
- Ice for glass
- 1.5 oz of vodka
- 2 oz sparkling water
- 1/4 oz lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Skinny Mixes Citrus Splash + Immunity
- Fill a glass with halfway with ice
- Add vodka
- Add sparkling water, lemon juice and Skinny Mixes Citrus Splash. Shop Jordan's Citrus Splash + Immunity Syrup to make more immune boosting cocktails
3. Peach Super Bowl Bourbon
If we had to pick a game day MVP of drinks, this Peach Super Bowl Bourbon would have to be it. If you don't believe us, try it for yourself!
- 1 diet ginger beer
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 2 TBSP Sugar Free Peach Syrup
- 1 thin lemon slice
- 3 thin peach slices
- Fresh mint
- Mash the peach slices, lemon slice, and Sugar Free Peach Syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ginger beer and bourbon.
- Shake and strain into a glass with ice.
- Add fresh mint leaves and enjoy!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Peach Syrup and start making Peach Bourbon Smash more often!