Keto Maple Bourbon Pecan Spice Cake
This boozy holiday cake pairs well with coffee!
- Servings: 10
- 365 cal cal
- 9 g carbs
- 5 g sugar
- 6 g fat
- 3 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp confectioners erythritol
- 3 tbsp crushed pecans optional
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups fine almond flour
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners erythritol
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix 8oz cream cheese with softened butter. Add all other cake ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spray bundt pan with cooking spray and add in cake mixture.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes. Keep an eye on the oven and take the cake out when edges start to turn brown.
- ICING: Soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Mix cream cheese, erythritol, and 3 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup.
- Heat in microwave for approximately 40 seconds. Pour over cake.
- In a separate bowl, combine Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup, sugar free maple syrup and bourbon. Pour over each piece as desired.
- Optional: top icing and cake with crushed pecans.
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup to make this boozy cake for the holidays!