Healthy Carrot Porridge
What is not to love about getting tons of fiber and vitamins in your meal while still having the best tasting dish? I bet you won't believe that veggies are involved. The best part is, it won't take more than 10 minutes!
Thanks to Vivs from @healthytoothbakes for the delicious recipe and photos!
- Servings: 1
- 515 cal
- 83.1 g carbs
- 41.8 g sugar
- 14.8 g fat
- 1 package instant oats
- 1 chopped carrot
- 1 oz Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup
- 1 TSP vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- TOPPINGS: , 1/4 cup raisins, 1/2 apricot, 1 TSP peanut butter, Fresh raspberries, Unsweetened dark chocolate, Granola
- In a small pan, boil the chopped carrots with water and milk for five minutes on high heat. Add the instant oats, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Let boil from three minutes while stirring.
- Reduce heat to a minimum and add Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup. Continue stirring for another minute.
- Serve in a regular size bowl and add toppings.
- For more delicious flavor in your porridge, roast your apricot topping before serving! Cut apricot in half and roast in small pan on high heat. Add Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup into the pan and place apricot facing the heat. This will allow for the roasted crispy look, and it will retain moisture of apricot and enhance the flavor with Skinny Syrup!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup to add flavor to your breakfast every day!