Cinnamon Apple Sauce
For you and the kids to enjoy!
- Servings: 4
- 200 cal
- 55.1 g carbs
- 40 g sugar
- 0 g fat
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Candy Apple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- 10 apples (flavor of choice)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Peel all apples and take out core.
- Dice apples and add to large pot.
- Add water, lemon juice, and Skinny Syrups to the pot.
- Cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until apples look easily mashable.
- Transfer mixture into a blender and blend into a smooth sauce.
- Top with cinnamon and enjoy, or store in the fridge for later!
- Shop Jordan's Skinny Syrups and add delicious flavors to your meals more often!