Chocolate Covered Cherry Energy Balls
Our Account Coordinator, Kim, doubles as an amazing baker! Try making her famous Chocolate Covered Cherry Energy Balls - they're a hit in the Skinny Mixes office!
Prep time: Freeze Time for filling: 30 – 45 minutes
Cook time: Mixing & Assembly of Energy Ball: 15 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Calculations below are for (1) ball if you assemble 16
- 1.3g Sugar
- 8.4g Carbs
- 97 Calories
Chocolate Covered Cherry Energy Ball Ingredients:
½ cup Sugar Free Cherry Syrup
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 ½ Cup Quick Oats (or more, depending on nut butter used)
½ Cup Almond Butter (may substitute other nut butter, but may need to add up to ½ cup more oats)
1 T Flaxseeds
1 T Chia Seed
1 T Hemp Seeds (may substitute additional flaxseed or chia seed)
¼ cup Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
½ tbsp cocoa powder
- Mix Greek yogurt and Skinny Cherry Syrup.
- Add to mini ice cube tray (for easier assembly) or spread in mini pan about ½ inch thick.
- Freeze 30-45 minutes or until firm.
While filling mixture is setting:
- Mix oats, cocoa powder flaxseed, chia seed, and hemp seeds.
- Add almond butter and mocha syrup and stir until combined.
- For ice cube tray filling:
- Fold oat mixture around a few cubes of filling, until all of the filling has been covered.
- Use your hands to form into a ball shape.
- For tray filling:
- Take enough oat mixture for a 1 inch ball and split into 2 sections.
- Pat flat both sides into identical circles.
- Scoop some of the filling mixture into one side.
- Place the other side on top and pinch all sides to enclose.
- Gently roll to form into a ball.
Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Cherry Syrup now and make these energy balls all the time!