Summer Camp Hot Cocoa
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream or marshmallows for topping (optional)
- Sprinkle of cocoa powder or crushed graham crackers for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, heat the almond milk over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the cocoa powder and Sugar Free Toasted Marshmallow Syrup until well combined.
- Slowly add the cocoa mixture to the hot almond milk, whisking continuously to prevent lumps.
- Continue to heat the mixture over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the hot cocoa into mugs and top with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
- For an extra touch, sprinkle a little cocoa powder or crushed graham crackers on top.