Natural Skinny Caramel Macchiato
A coffee-shop classic that never loses its allure! Now, with a natural 🌱 twist. Save time and money, and become your own barista using our NEW Naturally Sweetened Syrups to elevate your morning brew.
- 1/2 oz of Naturally Sweetened Vanilla Bean Syrup
- 1/2 oz Naturally Sweetened Salted Caramel Syrup
- 2 shots of espresso - chilled or hot - your choice!
- Skinny Salted Caramel Sauce drizzle
- 3/4 cup of your milk of choice
- Ice to fill the glass - if making an iced version
- Ready to become the barista everyone envies? Follow the steps below to make a Natural Skinny Iced Caramel Macchiato.
- Measure and pour the Naturally Sweetened Salted Caramel Syrup and Naturally Sweetened Vanilla Bean Syrup into a glass.
- Add milk to the glass.
- Fill the glass with ice to about half an inch below the rim.
- Pour espresso shots into the glass.
- Drizzle Skinny Salted Caramel Sauce on top and enjoy a decadent iced barista-quality drink in the comfort of your home.
- If in need of a traditionally hot Natural Skinny Caramel Macchiato, the steps below are for you!
- Prepare espresso and put it to the side.
- Froth your choice of milk to your desired level of foam.
- Pour the Naturally Sweetened Salted Caramel Syrup and Naturally Sweetened Vanilla Bean Syrup into a mug.
- Add your frothed milk to the mug and then pour the espresso shot on top to allow the flavors to mix.
- The last step is the best step - drizzle Skinny Salted Caramel Sauce on top and get to sipping. Enjoy!