Natural Skinny Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso
- 2 shots of espresso
- 1 oz of Naturally Sweetened Chocolate Mocha Syrup
- Around 1 cup of almond milk
- Fill a jar with ice and pour Naturally Sweetened Chocolate Mocha Syrup and espresso on top.
- Put a lid on the jar and give the mixture a really good shake. You'll want it to be nice and frothy.
- Pour the shaken chocolate espresso into a glass and add more ice if needed.
- Top up the glass with almond milk and enjoy a homemade barista-quality drink, but without the excessive calories and sugar to slow you down. Get sipping!