4 hours 10 min
- Servings: 6
- 164 cal
- 18.5 g carbs
- 11.2 g sugar
- 0.4 g fat
- 4 tbsp Sugar Free Citrus Splash
- 3 tbsp Sugar Free Simple Syrup
- 8 tbsp Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- 1 cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- One orange
- One bottle of wine of your choice
- 2 cups mashed strawberries
- In a pitcher, add wine to smashed strawberries and stir.
- After the smashed strawberries have been fully incorporated, add your fresh fruit and syrups.
- Chill sangria for 4-5 hours to allow the flavors to combine.
- Prefer your sangria to be sweeter? Add 1-2 tbsp at a time and sample till you reach your desired taste.
- Serve sangria chilled over ice and enjoy!
- Looking to elevate this drink to the next level? Use a sparkling Rosé instead of wine. Catering the wine to your taste can change this drink completely. Need a helping hand on what to use? Look no further! If you're not a big fan of dry wine and prefer something sweeter, try a white wine such as a White Port or dessert wine. For a sweeter red wine, try a Tawny Port. Happen to be in the middle and crave something neutral? A Lambrusco or Moscato may be the best move for you. If you are not a fan of sweetness, we recommend cutting the simple syrup and using a French Malbec or a Bordeaux wine instead.