Gingerbread Man Bourbon
It's gingerbread season! Thanks to Shelley from Simply Shelley and Cocktails for this delicious recipe!
- Servings: 1
- 116 cal
- 4.7g carbs
- 0.3g sugar
- 2.6g fat
- 1 tsp. Ground Allspice
- 1 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Ground Nutmeg
- 1 shot Ginger Bourbon
- 3 slices Fresh Ginger
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup
- The day before you make this recipe, or at least 3-4 hours before, slice the fresh ginger and set into the bourbon, letting it soak.
- Add all the ground spices into a saucepan and melt the spices into water.
- Strain the spice mix through a strainer to get rid of some of the graininess of the spice mixture.
- Add the Ginger Bourbon, spice mix and the Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup to a shaker. Optional: add a dash of Vanilla extract.
- Shake it, pour it in your glass and enjoy the holidays! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup to make this recipe more often!