Bananas Foster Cream
A banana lovers dream! Thanks to Shelley from Simply Shelley and Cocktails for creating this delicious recipe!
- Servings: 1 to 3 servings
- 487 cal
- 50g carbs
- 28.9 sugar
- 0.8 g fat
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1/2 cup Spiced Rum
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup
- Sugar Free Salted Caramel Mocha Syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar Free Banana Split Syrup
- 2 containers Sugar Free Banana Cream Pudding
- Whipped topping
- Cook the sliced bananas in the Rum, Cinnamon Vanilla Syrup & Salted Caramel Mocha Syrup until tender.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- In the meantime, get a blender and add 2 containers of banana cream pudding (sugar free), then add the cooled banana mixture.
- Blend until smooth.
- Grab a separate bowl and put some whipped topping and add 1 tbsp. Banana Split syrup and stir.
- Put the blend into a cup or bowl and add the whipped topping
- For more flavor, add some ground Nutmeg and toasted walnuts!
- ENJOY! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Banana Split Syrup to make this Bananas Foster more often!