Earl Gray Mocha Latte
Skinny Mocha Syrup doesn't always have to be used in coffee! You'll be surprised at how good it tastes in tea 😀
- Servings: 1
- 60 cal
- 7 g carbs
- 0 g sugar
- 2.5 g fat
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
- 1 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 Earl Grey Tea Bag
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Bring water to a boil and pour over tea bag into a mug. Allow to steep for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add milk and Skinny Syrups to a small saucepan and heat on stove until warmed. Froth if desired.
- Remove milk and syrup mixture from heat and pour into tea mug once it is ready.
- Add honey and sea salt to mixture. Stir.
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Mocha Syrup to make this latte a staple in your morning routine!