Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Waffles
These waffles are a must try if you're a pumpkin lover! Thanks to @healthykatie_ww for this amazing recipe! 🎃🧇🍁
- Servings: 1
- 358 cal
- 45.8 g carbs
- 16 g sugar
- 13.9 g fat
- 2 tbsp =Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Syrup
- 1/3 cup Kodiak Cakes Pumpkin Flax Waffle Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Caramel Syrup
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Fat Free Reddiwip
- Maple Grove Farms Sugar Free Syrup
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Turn on mini waffle maker to start heating up.
- In a small mixing bowl, at all waffle mixture ingredients together and whisk until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add icing ingredients together. Stir until you reach a smooth consistency and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Once waffle maker has finished heating, grease with a light coat of cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the mini waffle maker and cook until golden brown. Repeat with rest of batter.
- Add toppings and enjoy!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Syrup to make these delicious waffles all the time!