Pumpkin Spice Pretzel Martini
Our friend Shelley from Simply Shelley & Cocktails created this tasty Halloween inspired cocktail! To view her video on how to make it, click here
- Servings: 1
- 246 cal
- 24.2g carbs
- 2.2g sugar
- 1g fat
- Splash of Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 2 shots black rum
- 1 cup regular pretzels
- Grind the pretzels in a blender. Put on a plate and set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, add a jigger of the black rum or more if your wish. Add a splash of Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup and shake until combined.
- Take your serving glass and dip the rim in water. Then, dip the rim into the blended pretzels.
- Pour in the rum mixture
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup and make this delicious recipe all season long! Thanks Simply Shelley and Cocktails!