Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato
Tis the season for pumpkin beverages! Be your own barista and make this popular Starbucks Secret Menu item yourself! Try this copycat recipe to make a quick and easy Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato.
- Servings: 1
- 240 cal
- 44g carbs
- 36g sugar
- 5g fat
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Carmel Syrup
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 shots espresso
- Caramel Sauce
- Brew 2 shots of espresso and set aside.
- Fill a cup halfway with ice.
- Add 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Caramel Syrup
- Pour milk on top of syrup. If you want your drink to have layers, do not stir!
- Pour espresso shots on top of milk slowly.
- Drizzle caramel sauce on top of espresso.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Pumpkin Caramel Syrup to make this macchiato more often!