Pink Hot Chocolate
This pink hot chocolate is so our style!
- Servings: 1
- 202 cal
- 20.3g carbs
- 14.4g sugar
- 0.1g fat
- 2-3 tbsp of Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- Red food coloring
- Optional: heavy whipping cream
- Add milk and Skinny Syrup to a small sauce pan. Heat on low-medium and stir occasionally until desired temperature is reached.
- Remove from heat and add 2 drops of red food coloring. Stir and add more as needed until desired pink color is reached.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Top with heavy whipping cream and marshmallows if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup to make this delicious pink hot chocolate more often!