Frosted White Chocolate Latte
A copycat recipe for one of your favorite festive Dunkin' drinks! Ring in the holiday season with this delicious latte.
- Servings: 1
- 115 cal
- 8 g carbs
- 0g sugar
- 7g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 2 shots espresso
- 4 oz milk of choice
- Whipped Heavy Cream
- Ground Cinnamon
- Granulated Erythritol
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/8 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Brew 4 oz of coffee.
- Add brewed coffee and 3oz milk of choice to a mug.
- Add 2 tbsp Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup and stir.
- TO CREATE THE CARAMEL DRIZZLE: In a separate sauce pan, combine 1 tbsp of Sugar Free Caramel Syrup with 1/4 cup water, and powdered erythritol. Whisk together. Place on stove and bring to a simmer. Cook for five minutes. Remove from heat and pour mixture into blender. Add xanthan gum to mixture. Blend until smooth. Add more xanthan if necessary and blend again until you reach the consistency of your liking.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine preferred amount of ground cinnamon with granulated erythritol to create a cinnamon sugar mix.
- Drizzle caramel mixture and sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon sugar mix on top on whipped cream.
- Enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup to make this Frosted White Chocolate Latte all season long!