Fireball Pumpkin Pie Shots
Shots! But make them Pumpkin.
8 hours and 25 minutes
- Servings: 1
- 182 cal
- 30g carbs
- 23g sugar
- 4g fat
- 1 package Instant Pumpkin Pudding Mix
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 3/4 cup Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz Cool Whip
- Orange Food Coloring (optional)
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Mix for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Add Fireball Whiskey. Mix again until smooth.
- Add in Cool Whip. Mix again.
- Rim shot glasses with graham crackers if desired.
- Fill shot glasses 3/4 full with mixture. Allow room for mixture to expand.
- Put in freezer and freeze
- Take out of freezer, let thaw for 2-4 minutes.
- Add whipped cream topping and a dash of cinnamon if desired
- Eat with a dessert spoon or pop it into your mouth!