Spiked Hot Chocolate
The perfect beverage for a cold winters night.
- Servings: 1
- 358 cal
- 56g carbs
- 24g sugar
- 15.5g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup
- 1 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder of choice (we recommend sugar free, no sugar added or unsweetened options!)
- 1 tsp granulated erythritol
- dash of salt
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 3/4 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup marshmallows
- 1 shot bourbon
- Optional: chocolate sauce
- Add cocoa powder, granulated erythritol and salt to a small saucepan and stir.
- Add boiling water to saucepan and stir until smooth. Turn on low-medium heat.
- Stir in milk. Remove saucepan from heat when you reach your desired temperature.
- Add in half and half, bourbon and Skinny Syrups. Stir until combined.
- Pour into serving glass and top with marshmallows.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce if desired.
- Serve and enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Maple Bourbon Pecan Syrup and Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup to make this delicious hot chocolate all winter long!