Bloody Potion Float
White Chocolate + Raspberry = the best bloody potion you can imagine!
- Servings: 1
- 225 cal
- 37 g carbs
- 31 g sugar
- 2.5 g fat
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup
- 2 tbsp Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup pure sparkling water
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Red food coloring
- Whipped cream
- Dark chocolate curls
- Add sparkling water and Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup to a cup and stir.
- In a serving glass, add two scoops of ice cream.
- Pour sparkling water mix over ice cream.
- In a small sauce pan, add Sugar Free White Chocolate Syrup, erythritol, water, and a few drops of red food coloring. Whisk together.
- Place on stove and bring to a simmer. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into blender and add xanthan gum.
- Blend until smooth. Add more xanthan if necessary and blend again until you reach the consistency of your liking.
- Drizzle syrup mixture over float. Top with chocolate curls and enjoy!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Raspberry Syrup and White Chocolate Syrup to make this delicious dessert more often!