No-Bake Margarita Cheesecake
Another great recipe brought to you by one of our creative customers @straightouttaketo! She used our Skinny Margarita Mix to create this delicious cheesecake! Who would have thought you could have your margarita and eat it too?
Original Post: https://www.instagram.com/p/COf57ywgEfV/
8 hours and 15 minutes
- 2 tbsp Skinny Margarita Mix
- 1 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pinches of Salt
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Simply Delish Lime Jel Dessert
- 2 Tbsp of Tequila
- Lime zest
- Combine Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup, Almond Flour, Melted Butter, Vanilla Extract, and pinch of salt into a mixing bowl to create the crust of the cheesecake.
- Mix ingredients and press into 6 inch parchment lined springform pan. Let it set in refrigerator while making cheesecake.
- Mix Skinny Margarita Mix, heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract, lime jel dessert, tequila, lime zest, and a pinch of salt with a hand or stand mixer.
- Once mixed, pour over prepared crust and cover.
- Let your cheesecake set in refrigerator over night.
- Decorate with an optional lime wedge or some whipped cream. Enjoy!