Natural Spicy Margarita Popsicle
Our newest collection of *NATURAL* margarita mixes are formulated with agave, stevia, and a touch of sugar. This Natural Spicy Margarita Mix contains only 6 grams of sugar and 30 calories - AKA Guilt-Free Deliciousness 😋
4 hours 5 mins
- 2 1/2 cups of Natural Spicy Margarita Mix
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- Tajin Spice
- Combine tequila, honey, and Natural Spicy Margarita Mix into a bowl, stirring to combine.
- Pour combined mixture of margarita mix, tequila, and honey into popsicle molds. If you do not have popsicle molds, cups work as well!
- Cover your molds or cups with aluminum foil and stick your popsicles through the aluminum foil. This helps keep your popsicles upright during the freezing process.
- Place in freezer for 4 - 10 hours.
- Remove from freezer once popsicles have frozen solid. If you are having trouble removing the popsicle from your mold, run under warm water to loosen your popsicle.
- Dust your popsicles with tajin spice and enjoy!