Enjoy the cinnamon things in life 😍 Thanks to @herr.goals for this delicious recipe!
- Servings: 12
- 124 cal
- 24.4 g carbs
- 0.1 g sugar
- 1.2 g fat
- 3 cups self rising flour
- 1.5-2 cups unsweetend almond milk
- 2-3 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2-5 tbsp Sugar Free Iced Cinnamon Roll Syrup
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place baking cups into muffin pan.
- Add flour and milk to a mixing bowl and stir until it's a medium consistency.
- Add Skinny Syrup, Baking soda, cinnamon, and egg to same mixing bowl. Stir until combined.
- Fill baking cups 3/4 full and bake for 25 minutes.
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Iced Cinnamon Roll Syrup to make these muffins all the time!