Rocky Road Frappuccino
Craving a sweet treat but don't want to sit in the drive thru? Try making this Rocky Road Frappuccino at home!
- 2 tbsp of Sugar Free Rocky Road Syrup
- Crushed Ice
- 1 Cup of Milk or Milk Alternative
- Coffee or Espresso (Measured based on your preference)
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
- Blend Rocky Road Syrup, ice, coffee, milk, and sweetener together until well blended
- Pour blended ingredients into a tall glass.
- (Optional) Add whipped cream and drizzle chocolate syrup on top and enjoy!