Be your own Barista and skip that long line at Starbucks! Try this copycat recipe to make a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe all by yourself. It's easy and quick!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total Time: 6 min
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappe Ingredients
- Tray of coffee ice cubes
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2-3 TBSP Sugar Free Mocha Syrup
- 1 TBSP Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed oreo cookies
- Whipped cream
- Combine all ingredients (except whipped cream) into a blender. Blend for about 30 seconds. Serve immediately, top with whipped cream and cookie crumbles if desired.
Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Mocha Syrup to make Frappe's more often!