Almond Coconut Chai Latte
It tastes as good as it sounds.
- Servings: 1
- 145 cal
- 13 g carbs
- 12 g sugar
- 3 g fat
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Vanilla Almond Syrup
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Ground cinnamon for topping
- Heat milk on stove until warm, or microwave for 45 seconds - 1 minute.
- Once warm, froth milk if desired.
- Put Chai tea bag into desired mug, and pour in boiling water. Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes, then add honey and Skinny Syrup.
- Add in coconut milk and spoon in frothed milk in top. If you chose not to froth, just pour milk in along with coconut milk.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon on top and enjoy!
- Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Vanilla Almond Syrup and make this delicious tea more often!