Strawberry Heaven that you will berry much love! Looking for a fun new drink to try this Valentine’s Day? Look no further! If you’re like us and love a creamy beverage with a little kick, this mudslide is for you. You can enjoy this beverage best alongside a delicious Lava cake or brownie.
- Servings: 1
- 411 cal
- 40 g carbs
- 35 g sugar
- 1 g fat
- 1 oz Bailey's or Irish Cream liquor
- 1 oz Kahlua
- 1 oz Vodka
- 5 strawberries
- 1 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 oz of Sugar Free Strawberry Syrup
- In a blender, blend Irish Cream and Strawberries together until smooth
- Pour Strawberry Irish Cream Puree into a glass
- After you clean your blender add Kahlua, Vodka, ice cream, and 1 oz of Strawberry syrup into your blender and blend.
- Pour over your Strawberry Irish Cream Puree
- Garnish with Whipped Cream and Strawberry
- Looking for other ways to use this Syrup? This syrup is a great way to add a fruity kick to any beverage. Struggling to drink water? Try adding 2 tbsp to your water or seltzer water. Nobody wants a bland tea in the morning! Wake up refreshed by adding Strawberry Syrup to a green tea to change up how you start the day. Sick of bland yogurt? Add this or any of our fruit syrups for the additional flavor without the additional calories. Check out more recipes for ideas on how you can add Strawberry into your day!