Calling all witches and wizards, we crafted up our own version of Butterbeer! This delicious beverage will taste like it came straight out of Diagon Alley! With the perfect combination of butterscotch flavors this drink is sure to impress. Want to make your Butterbeer Rated R? Add a shot of vanilla vodka or Baileys for that magic twist. You can blend with ice to create the perfect frozen beverage. Pair this wicked drink with some wings or a charcuterie board. 🧹🍻⚡
- Servings: 1
- 205 cal
- 1.8g carbs
- 0.1g sugar
- 22g fat
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Butter Toffee Syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 1-2 tsp Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup
- 1 cup of sugar free cream soda or club soda
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- Pour Sugar Free Butter Toffee Syrup and Sugar Free Caramel Syrup into a beer mug or pint glass.
- Add in your choice of soda and stir to combine.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add heavy cream and Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup. Mix until it's frothy.
- Add a scoop of freshly made vanilla frothed cream to the top of your beverage.
- Sip and enjoy! Shop Jordan's Sugar Free Butter Toffee Syrup and make this delicious Skinny Butterbeer on EVERY Harry Potter holiday!! Tip: to make this an adult beverage, add a shot of vanilla vodka to your soda!