Sugar Free Worms & Dirt
A guilt-free recipe for a childhood favorite? Sign us up! With Earth Day approaching, it is common to see this sweet treat being passed around. Here is our version of this recipe to help celebrate our Mother Earth!
- 2 tbsp of Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup
- 1 Box of Jell-O Instant Sugar Free-Fat Free Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- 1 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1/4 Cup of Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- Sugar Free Gummy Worms
- Start this recipe by preparing your pudding. To substitute the milk in this recipe, use the 1 cup of water to dilute the 1 cup of heavy whipping cream in a bowl. Once those ingredients are mixed and the whipping cream is diluted, add 2 tbsp of your favorite Skinny Syrup and mix. In this recipe, we used Sugar Free Caramel Fudge Waffle Cone Syrup.
- Add the pudding mix and whisk for two minutes. Let the putting set in the refrigerator for five minutes.
- Once the pudding has been set, pour the pudding into small cups. Then, add your "dirt" (Sugar Free Chocolate Chips) and your "worms" (Sugar Free Gummy Worms). Enjoy and Happy Earth Day!